Are any of you attending the E3 conference this week? Are you attending virtually? If so, what are you wearing? Are your nails reflecting your love for computers, games, and gadgets? Let’s see what you’re wearing! Post your jams in a comment.
Here are the NINJA’s TOP 10 picks for E3!
10) Fade Out is a great choice! Fade Out’s black with gold sparkles will really stand out in a crowd.
9) Fade In is the opposite of Fade Out. Fade In’s soft pink with silver sparkle is a more delicate alternative.
8) Eclipse: What is more elegant than binary? Eclipse’s subtle black and white design is perfect for making a statement.
7) Static: Who wants static in their electronics? No one? Who wants it on their fingernails? Everyone!
6) Lunar Landing: A lot of us grew up dreaming of going to space! And Lunar Landing is great for those who love games involving space travel. Lunar Landing is available in both a glossy and a matte finish.
5) Word to the Wise: We all need some inspiration. And just like how we can feel great when we’re gaming, we can also feel great wearing these lovely words of wisdom.
4) Mind Games: Of course, the game companies like to mess with us! Will they just release the new consoles already? They love playing mind games! Mind Games is available in both a glossy and a matte finish.
3) Bright Noise: When they do show us the new consoles, I know I’ll be making a lot of Bright Noise myself!
2) Gray Matters: IMHO, those of us gamers use our gray matter all the time! Lots of stratagems to figure out. No slouchy brains here!
1) Digi Scan: And my favorite pick to wear for E3 is Digi Scan! It’s metallic blue is gorgeous, and it doesn’t hurt that it looks kind of like a Tardis! Any Doctor Who fans in the house?
Thanks for taking a look at my favorite wrap picks for E3! I hope you have a great time! Let us know what you are wearing, what you see, and what you are most excited about! The Ninja can’t wait to hear all about it!
Always Be Awesome!